Anyone with an interest in parasitology can apply to become a member of the Society. We welcome applications from the UK and abroad.
Joining the BSP gives parasitologists a number of important benefits:
* Discounted registration fees at all BSP events
* Networking and support from other parasitologists
* Eligibility for travel grants and other awards
* Regular e-communications with access to the 'members- area' website
* Discounts on personal subscriptions to specific scientific journals and books
To apply to join the British Society for Parasitology, download these forms and complete as required. You can choose to pay your subscription by direct debit (our prefered method), bank transfer, paypal or by credit card by filling in the appropriate forms.
If you do not have other members to propose and second your application you can send your application with a letter from your supervisor and a CV.
Applications are presented to the council three times a year in November, January and April. Each applicant will be issued with a provisional membership number which will become active on approval by the council and receipt of membership subscription fees.
Subscriptions are collect once a year in the beginning of July or when your application is approved if this is your first year then each July thereafter.
Ordinary Membership £60.00
Student, Unemployed and Retired £20.00
Fill out the forms and post them to the Secretariat at the address below.